This variant is currently sold out
Our Fragrance Drops can be used in many different ways, including in wax warmers, diffusers( follow diffuser directions) , dryer balls, sweeper filters, home filters, potpourri, pine cones, cotton balls and placed in drawers...the possibilities are endless!
For use in wax warmers: Place a liberal amount (1/5 of bottle) of Fragrance Drops into your warmer. Our Fragrance Drops fully evaporate, last longer than traditional wax fragrance, and there is nothing to throw away!
For use in diffusers: simply add a few drops to the diffuser water, and turn it on.
For absorbent material: Add a few drops to dryer balls, pine cones, potpourri, sweeper filters, home filters. Can be placed on a cotton ball (or any other absorbent material) and placed in a drawer, or in your car door.
Will stain certain fabrics, so please test.
- African Rain: The powerful aroma of a tropical rainforest, lush florals drenched in warm rain.
- West Coast: Invigorating blend of freesia, Lavender and lime. An inspired scent from the coast of Italy.
- Sweet Hawaii: The Hawaiian floral, a lush sweet tropical flower. This is a strong clean floral that is unique and loved by many.
- Lavender Cashmere: A soothing bouquet of fresh lavender, cotton blossom, creamy vanilla & soft sandalwood.
- Luxe Linen: This clean scent includes notes of warm linen, herbal tea and smooth sandalwood.
- Grapefruit Peach: A delicious aroma of Grapefruit base note, middle notes of Thyme, topped with sweet peaches.
- Hyacinth: The fresh floral aroma of real hyacinth flowers.
- Clean Cotton: Everyone loves the smell of clean laundry, right? Fresh green apple with hints of orange, pineapple, and musk.
- Vanilla Bean: A warm & sweet aroma of fresh vanilla beans
- Mahogany Teakwood: Cedar wood and oak wood intertwine with warm mahogany to create the perfect masculine scent for any season. Topped with hints of clean lavender and the rosy nuances of geranium, this is a fragrance everyone can't get enough of.
- Blackberry Magnolia: Ripe blackberries with luscious notes of magnolia, apple, and sugar crystals!
- Pink Lilac & Willow: Refreshing mandarin leaf sits among blue willow, water lilies and lilac combined with green notes of wild bamboo, magnolia fields above a sheer musk.
- Coconut Sunset: A fabulous new aroma with top notes of fresh coconut shavings and citrus, leading to hints of rose petals, with a marine accord; all sitting on a warm base of driftwood and exotic musk.
- Noir: Exotic blend of black cardamom, smoky vanilla & a hint of musk
- Midnight Peony: Sweet citrus top notes followed by marine and green floral notes with rose and lily on a bed of soft musk.
- Mango Madness: A summertime treat, blended mango, pineapple and papaya brings this scent a healthy dose of sunshine and ripened fruit!
Autumn Harvest: Breathe in this aroma of freshly picked apples and spice and be taken away to an apple orchard on the perfect fall day.
- Chestnut Pumpkin & Oats: Lemon, sweet orange, and crisp green apple give a citrus fruity burst to a blend of white pumpkin, vanilla oats, and chestnut.
- Forest Thyme: Majestic redwood cedar forest with a nice strong thyme note running through it. This is the California redwood forest in a bottle!
- Pumpkin Crunch: Warm pumpkin and the rich fragrance of an autumn dessert. The PERFECT scent for this fall.
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow: This Fall treat combines creamy vanilla, spiced pumpkin, and fluffy marshmallows with just a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Vanilla Apple Bourbon: A fantastic Fall fragrance of crisp apples, rich vanilla, and maple infused with bourbon.
- Sherlock's Study: This is a rich and beautiful scent of rosewood, leather, pipe tobacco, cedar with under tones of sandalwood... Along with the idea that you might be visiting a rare and inner sanctum of a brilliant mind. Enjoy the sweet scent of while dreaming of soft violin music on a rainy London day and you’ll practically start to feel like the old detective himself.