Giving Tuesday Details
What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to use their individual power of generosity to support their communities. On Giving Tuesday- November 28th, 2023- the whole world comes together to give back in many different ways: through acts of kindness, gifts of voice, time, talent, or treasure.
Who is MelMarie Giving To?
This Year, for every 2 Pack of Deodorant Purchased, we will donate one deodorant to the City Mission in Findlay Ohio. Shoppers are welcome to purchase and give more items as well, they just need to note their purchase online. If they shop in store there will be a basket to pick out the deodorant to donate, as well as any other items they want to donate.
Who is City Mission of Findlay?
Taken from their website:
- To provide emergency help to the homeless and hungry through collaborative efforts to meet physical, spiritual, vocational, and mental health needs. To offer the compassion, time, and tools to help those we serve make life changing choices.
- Our Vision:
- As a viable and effective emergency shelter and life recovery program the City Mission of Findlay seeks to end homelessness and hunger by providing food, shelter, discipleship, and access to essential services to men, women, and children.
- Core Values:
- Christ-like: City Mission reflects Christ's love with integrity in all our actions, with ethics in all our decisions and by helping all those who come to us in need.
- Compassionate: We minister to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all those who come to the Mission. We strive to serve with empathy, kindness, and patience in all we do.
- Committed: We pledge to serve the needs of all people, regardless of color, creed, or culture.
- Our Beliefs:
- We are a Christian Organization, whose purpose is to live out the Gospel of Jesus Christ through our actions towards others, specifically those in need.